Target In Sight Target In Sight

The actual song itself is fantastic. It's absolutely doing it for me. The only thing that's stopping me from getting fully into it is the insane amount of low end. Try using either a band pass filter or just a high pass filter on the low end heavy instruments. I think it's the guitar.

Prelude - Reality Check Prelude - Reality Check

Great, but..

So, this song is fantastic. I haven't heard much metal on Newgrounds that compared, both in musicianship and quality.

But.

The only thing that is bugging the absolute shit out of me is the fact the vocals. They're very overpowering, i think if they were turned down a bit, then we would all be able to both enjoy the music, and really get into the vocals at the same time. Just a suggestion though.

TheRealSam responds:

Thanks a lot for the review! Well then it's time for you to go check out my facebook page as suggested, for I posted there an "improved" version of this song with a better mix. I totally agree with the fact that the vocals are kinda too loud in this version, that's why I turned them down on the new one. Go check it out, and tell me if that's any better to your ears :)

A Tear for the Lost--_--(3:08) A Tear for the Lost--_--(3:08)

I can

Most of my shit was done with Fruityloops, =D

March_To_Eternity [Box-Killa] March_To_Eternity [Box-Killa]

Far out!

I've always been a fan of Classical music, brings it all back to home, and this song's done it for me.

You did an excellent job with it, building it from the intro, then bringing it back down, then back up, then down, then it reminded me of The Godfather, haha :)

What program do you use?

Azukai Azukai

To review below.

I'd call it speed metal.

Rave Heaven &amp;lt;RMX&amp;gt; Rave Heaven <RMX>

W.. Wow.

Man, that there, is.. Really, really good, i could only imagine the time and effort you had spared to make this, and for that, i tip my hat to you.

Keep up the excellent work, ill be following your submissions :D!!

Blissful Thinking Blissful Thinking

Far out

My friend, that is amazing, it inspires me to work harder, explore new techniques and just continue to make music, because with hard work, this is what could result.

VERY well done.